Announcing Sew South: A Modern Sewing Retreat
We’re excited to share Sew South
, a modern sewing retreat hosted by Ellison Lane Quilts, where you will sew, create, learn, play and connect with other modern sewists and bloggers!
Sew South is a boutique retreat, big on substance and style but small in size for a wonderful, personal experience.
It’s a place to be inspired, relax and learn something new. Come spend a weekend sewing, laughing, and creating. A spring weekend in the South sewing with friends, taking time for yourself, finding your inspiration: That’s the Sew South Retreat!
- 4 Make & Take workshops including quilting and paper piecing, bag making and garment sewing taught by experienced sewists and bloggers
- Plenty of open sewing time
- A fabric field trip to The Little General in Winston Salem, NC
- A cocktail reception
- Breakfasts, lunches and snacks during the retreat
- Fabric and goodie swaps
- Opportunities to connect with other modern sewists and bloggers
- A swanky swag bag
is March 21-24, 2013 in Charlotte, North Carolina
Come be a part of our inaugural year! I hope you’ll join us!
are $275 and go on sale on Wed., October 24 at noon, EST.
This retreat is limited to 50 people so don’t miss out!
You can also enter the Sew South giveaway
at Ellison Lane Quilts, and read more about her inspiration for putting on the event!