One thing I love about the online sewing community is the generosity of crafters. It’s hard to keep up with my favorite quilting blogs without hearing about a charity drive, a kind act or a giveaway of some sort!
Did you hear? Alissa is hosting the 4th Annual Action Kivu Fundraiser! Not only does this fundraiser support an incredibly worthy organization which helps women who are victims of the conflict in Eastern Congo by teaching them to sew. If you give a donation to the, here are some of the prizes you could WIN!
I entered the last two years, and last year I won an incredible set of quilt patterns! Today, I’d like to pay it forward and encourage you all to head over and make a donation. Any amount you can give is welcome, no matter how big or small!
Update: Congratulations to our giveaway winner, #34, Deborah K.!
1) If you give a donation of any amount to the Action Kivu Fundraiser, just come back and leave a comment here on this post, and you’ll be entered to win:
- 10 fat quarter set of Riley Blake Chevrons
- Olfa Ergonomic Rotary Cutter
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty thread!
2) If you can’t give at this time, please help out the cause by spreading the word! Share this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, instagram or Pinterest, and you can leave a comment on this post. (Max 2 comments/entries per person!)
Entries open worldwide, and I’ll choose one winner via Random.org after the end of the fundraiser. Please note that you must make a donation or help spread the word by Monday, August 19 at midnight in order to win!