Are you excited for the new Wonder Woman movie? I have my calendar marked for the release date, June 2nd. As far as summer blockbusters go, this is a film I can really get behind. Movies are the perfect excuse to get together with friends and reconnect with each other while letting loose and having a fun night out! And what’s a party without salty and sweet snacks?
I was surprised with this special package the other day, with all kinds of fun stuff inside to help me get ready for Wonder Woman! It included:
- An awesome Dr Pepper® and Wonder Woman radio with Bluetooth, so I can connect to my phone and stream music
- Orville Redenbacher’s® Butter Pop-Up Bowl popcorn featuring Wonder Woman on the packaging
- A Dr Pepper tote bag, perfect to grab and go, and a drink Koozie
Of course, I had to pick up some of my favorite treats at Kroger to get ready for my girlfriends to come over. We thought we’d get the party started a little early with Dr Pepper and Orville Redenbacher’s® in DIY popcorn bags. Look for the special display in store featuring Dr Pepper and Orville Redenbacher’s® with limited-edition Wonder Woman packaging, or check the soda and popcorn aisles (sometimes by the nuts).
Save $2.00 on Orville Redenbacher’s® Popcorn and Dr Pepper® Soda when you buy ONE (1) Orville Redenbacher® Popcorn, any variety (6pk) and ONE (1) Dr Pepper® Soda any variety (.5L 6 pk) Expires 5/21/2017 Limited Time Offer; while supplies last
Download the digital coupon from Kroger.com (only available for a limited time!) and enter the “Who’s the Hero in your Life” contest!
No Purchase Necessary, Twitter A/C Req’d.,50 US/DC only, 18+, Ends 5/21/17. Rules: https://gleam.io/f6gdL/wonderfulmovienight-sweepstakes
Being surrounded by my friends reminds me of all the strong women in my life who show their super strength by being heroes everyday… to their families, their friends, and the wider community. A film like Wonder Woman reminds me to look for greatness in the everyday, and to be a champion for others in my life! Their friendship is always worth celebrating!
Enjoy this tutorial for Wonder Woman inspired ice cream floats and themed popcorn bags!
DIY Popcorn Bags + Ice Cream Floats
- To make these popcorn bags, download the free printable PDF star graphic.
- Print the graphic on white cardstock and cut around the circles.
- Use a paper cutter to cut 2″, 2.5″ and 3″ strips of red, blue and yellow cardstock or scrapbook paper. Stack them and glue with a glue stick. Alternate vertically or horizontally on the paper lunch sack and glue in place.
- Add the star graphic on top and add your guest’s name or monogram!
- To make the ice cream floats, add two scoops of ice cream and fill the rest of a glass with Dr Pepper. Add a straw, and enjoy!
If you try these DIY popcorn bags and ice cream floats, I’d love to hear about it!